Bindomatic AB, the Binding Efficiency Experts, today announced the unveiling the Accel line —a new generation of...
Yet another good reason for selecting Coverbind binding supplies and binding covers: Our products are environment–friendly and recyclable.
- Coverbind covers are made only from paper and carton produced from sustainable forests. Sustainable forests are managed ecologically with biological diversity and sustainability.Our paper pulp is unbleached and Total Chlorine Free (TCF).
- Coverbind chooses to use a variety of plastic materials for the cover front transparencies (where applicable). These plastics are all fully recyclable and some are also biodegradable.
- Coverbind uses vegetable oil derived inks when printing on covers is part of customer requirements.
- Coverbind binding covers are made as recyclable as possible. The complete cover, including paper, plastic, glue and bound content is fully recyclable and can be shredded in one piece. It is however recommended to separate the front transparent plastic sheet from the document (subject to shredder capability and re-cycle system requirements)
- Coverbind strives to continously employ the most energy-efficient transportation possible in delivery of products and services to customers world wide.
Further Environmental and Health & Safety aspects and details found inside the official documents noted below (click to download).
- Environmental Declaration
- Statement on Health & Safety
- Statement on Archive Properties
- Statement on Recycling
- Statement on Heavy Metals